12V 4.2ah VRLA Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free UPS Battery
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||60 Containers/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DHB1242D(12V4.2AH)
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Alarm System
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- OEM: Yes
- Terminal Type: F1/F2
- Colar: Black
- Transport Package: Cartons and Pallets
- Origin: China
- Type: Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 1.60kg(3.52lbs)
- Certificate: UL, Ce, ISO 9001:2008, RoHS
- Trademark: DAHUA
- Specification: 195mm*47mm*70mm*74mm
- HS Code: 85072000
Customer Question & Answer (0)
1. Emergency light
2. Street lamp & CATV & oil and gas
3. Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS)
4. Electric Power System(EPS)
5. Emergency backup power supply
6. Wind & solar & renewable energy
7. Aircraft signal & alarm & security system
8. Communication power supply
* VRLA battery
* Valve regulated design with close to 100% gas recombination during float charging.
* AGM (Absorbing Glass Mat) technology of which the electrolyte is absorbed.
* Maintenance-free operation - no addition of water to the electrolyte is required.
* Corrosion resistant high current drain grid achived by a lead-tin-calcium alloy.
* Heavy duty grids resulting in high performance and durability.
* Wide range of operating temperatures with temperature compensated charging.
* Excellent charging efficiency.
* Classified as "non-spillable" and therefore exempt from IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
* Excellent cyclability properties (at normal depths of discharge), batteries may meet or exceed 1000 discharge/charge cycles.
* Extended service life due to low self-discharge levels.